Pump Protection, SuperPro™
Let the CryoVation SuperPro™ Automatic Cryogenic Pump Protection System keep an eye on your pump (s). The PLC driven SuperPro can look for and monitor for any potential pump problems and alert you before any damage is done. These features are housed in a NEMA-4 enclosure that also includes an over-pressure switch, hour meter and circuit breaker.
The monitoring system also allows the operator to remotely cool down, start and stop a pump as well as monitor the pump for a proper prime, to ensure effective performance and help reduce unnecessary wear and maintenance. The goal is to try to double the life of the pump between repairs, saving both money and time.
- Pump Prime Protection (Cavitation), to monitor pump discharge temperature. This assures proper prime, if proper prime is not achieved and held for 45 seconds, an interrupt happens and the pump will be shut off. Pump operation will also be shut down if the discharge temperature rises above the temperature set point.
- Liquid Saver, automatically controls liquid flow to the cryogenic pump. Liquid Saver will automatically shut off liquid to the pump after a preset time duration of non-use, thereby reducing the potential for pressure building in the liquid vessel and excessive frosting of the pump
- Pump Packing Blow-By Protection (Seal Leak), preventing drive end freezing up from cold gas or liquid leaking past the pushrod gas seals.
- Pump Unloader Kit, to automatically unload excessive high-pressure present in the discharge line of the pump prior to start-up, thereby reducing undue wear and stress on the pump.
- VFD, Variable Frequency Drive, available component to speed up and slow down the pump for fine accuracy of filling large and small cylinders by varying the frequency and voltage supplied to the electric motor of the pump.
- CryoVation – CV, WCP, W50 P1600, P1700, P1800, P1100
- WDPD, NDPD, P2K, SPD
- SDPD, PD3000, LXR
- Cardox CFU CO2 Pump (See CO2 Pumps for W50, SC-5 and others)
For pump controls and protection package SuperPro TM, see the SuperPro Page.