Helio Surge™ (He) Helium Booster Pump
The CryoVation Helio Surge replaces your old and energy sucking booster pumps! The Helio Surge is an electrically driven, positive piston pump designed to allow the user to easily boost Helium Gas to pressures up to 4000 psi (300 BAR).
This pump uses liquid nitrogen (LN2) to lower the temperature of gaseous helium, allowing it to effectively boost pressures in your ground storage or tubes; reducing fill time at lower temperatures. Equipped with a liquid “automatic” solenoid valve, which controls the flow of coolant into the pump. The Helio Surge can be connected to a LN2 bulk tank or a dewar; which gives this pump the ability to be mobile.
- Electrically Driven Pump, 208-480v ; 50/60Hz
- High Pressure design up to 4000 PSI (6000 in development)
- Reduced fill time at lower fill temperatures
- Portable design can be pad mounted or mobile using a cryogenic dewar
- Liquid solenoid valve automatically controls the flow of coolant into the pump
- Zero impurities imparted to gas product
- Proven pump platform with over 40 years of performance
- Can be adapted to CryoVation Helium Zone Management System and most other modern Helium Management Systems
For other Helium Equipment, click here