- Traversing manifolds maximize the use of floor space while minimizing cylinder handling
- Cylinders are stored and filled in the same location, and the manifolds are moved on a track to the cylinders to be filled
- Typical systems include: Structural frame with parallel tracks and 60-foot run, flexible hoses to allow manifold movement, fill manifolds with station valves and hoses
- Fixed Mounting or Traversing
- 15, 16 or 21 cylinder capacity
- CryoVation manufactures a wide array of pre-engineered palletized fill islands. The sizes and ultimate design are customized to fit your specific business and building layout.
- Designs range from single-sided stationary fill heads to double-sided traversing fill heads, allowing you the most efficient use of floor space. Our fill islands have a control center for either manual or automated filling. Along with your customized fill island, we can design and manufacture a matching cylinder prep-and-sort island.
Available in a wide variety of sizes, working pressures and gas types. Most include:
- Cap tray
- Flex hoses
- Heavy steel frame, powder painted
- Individual station valves with burst disc