The Self-Contained Oxygen Transfill System is available with our new semi-automated control console that will sense temperature, pressure and vacuum and allow you interface with a color touchscreen. We also make this system in 2 different flow rates as you will see below: 5000 scfh and 2500 scfh.
Pumps from a standard liquid cylinder (45 gallon, 250 PSI)(or larger) to minimize product losses. The standard loss rate, for competitive systems, is about 30% to cool-down and trans-fill to a separate dewar.
- Flow rate of 5000 SCFH (equals a fill time of 30 minutes for 100 “E” cylinders).
- Pump is standard design with over 30 years of production.
- Built-in safety features include over-pressure and under-temperature shut-off switches, high pressure safety relief valve and over-pressurization vacuum line safety relief.
- Fills all size medical cylinders (manifolds are sold separately)
- Includes a liquid oxygen pump and a vacuum pump
- Powered from a standard 240 volt power source (or 3 Phase hard wire)
- NEW color touchscreen control console with temperature and pressure transducers
5000 scfh, optional Fill-Free auto control
Portable Pumping Skids up to 10,000 scfh
LOX, LIN, LAR