CryoVation can offer you several options when you are trying to purify gases from bulk source or high pressure. CryoVation has in house support engineers as well as working with some of the best companies in the industry for support and training.
The Trident, Grade 6.0 Helium Purification System is designed to purify inert gases utilizing three unique Purifiers either individually or in series. The Purifier System is comprised of the following:
- 4.0 DeOxo Purifier, Trace Oxygen Removal, 15,000 scfh inert gas capacity at 3600 PSI maximum working pressure. Includes the following: but is recommended to be downstream of the Moisture Purifier.
- 4.0 DeHydro Purifier, Trace Moisture Removal, 15,000 scfh inert gas capacity at 3600 PSI MAWP. Includes the following:
- Cryogenic Purifier, Helium Purifier System, improving purity on a scale of 10 to 1, will turn grade 5 into grade 6 helium, 3000 PSI, skid mounted, with the following major components. Includes the following:
For a higher level of trace Oxygen or Moisture removal, try our 3.0 Purifiers! Details in the SPEC Sheet portion below
Argon Purifier System – Ar6, Grade 6+ Argon
- Heated Getter based technology
- Service pressure 2900 @ 900° F
- Flow rate 5 SCFM
- Stainless Steel construction
- Purifier cartridge exchange program – Cartridge life approx. 150,000 SCF
Other purifiers are available for gases like CO2, Nitrogen and others.
All manufactured in our New Jersey facility, we take pride in keeping the manufacturing process located where the engineering team is. Because of that, anything you would need custom or fast, we can deliver!
For more information, see the technical information below.
If you are looking for Parts, Accessories or valves, see our parts site thecryoshop.com