Cryogenic Pumps & Control Packages
CryoVation manufactures many types of cryogenic Pumps
Manufactured in our New Jersey facility , we take pride in keeping the manufacturing process located where the engineering team is. Because of that, anything you would need custom or fast, we can deliver! Sold all over the world, CryoVation pumps are available oxygen cleaned in our industry approved cleaning room along with many different options for tubing and pressures.
Cryogenic Pump Options
- Other sizes available
If you are looking for pump protection, our SuperPro options available.
The monitoring system also allows the operator to remotely cool down, start and stop a pump as well as monitor the pump for a proper prime, to ensure effective performance and help reduce unnecessary wear and maintenance. The goal is to try to double the life of the pump between repairs, saving both money and time.
- Pump Prime Protection (Cavitation), to monitor pump discharge temperature. This assures proper prime, if proper prime is not achieved and held for 45 seconds, an interrupt happens and the pump will be shut off. Pump operation will also be shut down if the discharge temperature rises above the temperature set point.
- Liquid Saver, automatically controls liquid flow to the cryogenic pump. Liquid Saver will automatically shut off liquid to the pump after a preset time duration of non-use, thereby reducing the potential for pressure building in the liquid vessel and excessive frosting of the pump
- Pump Packing Blow-By Protection (Seal Leak), preventing drive end freezing up from cold gas or liquid leaking past the pushrod gas seals.
- Pump Unloader Kit, to automatically unload excessive high-pressure present in the discharge line of the pump prior to start-up, thereby reducing undue wear and stress on the pump.
- VFD, Variable Frequency Drive, available component to speed up and slow down the pump for fine accuracy of filling large and small cylinders by varying the frequency supplied to the electric motor of the pump.
For more information, see the technical information below.
If you are looking for Parts, Accessories or valves, see our parts site thecryoshop.com